Skip to content
Florence Nightingale (Barbie Inspiring Women Series)
- Enrolling as a nursing student in 1850, Florence Nightingale made it her mission to improve hospital efficiency and standards in patient care.
- Throughout her life, she wrote books that launched reforms in healthcare, established the Nightingale Training School and used her drive and intelligence to become the pioneer of modern nursing.
- Florence Nightingale Barbie doll wears a 19th century nurse's uniform featuring a gray dress with a lacey collar and sleeve trim.
- Details include a nurse's cap, apron, lamp accessory and a sash printed with "Scutari Hospital."
- This collectible Florence Nightingale doll is fully articulated for limitless posing possibilities.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.