NEW COVID-19 Policies
***Please note that, as we are in close proximity to the Barclay Center, parking can be very very difficult. Restaurants are taking Parking for extra seating. Plan accordingly to give yourself enough time to find parking. Also, 5th Avenue is closed to cars on Saturdays.
To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, LuLu’s will be working with a smaller staff and with fewer appointments daily so that we can clean surfaces between customers.
Making An Appointment:
- While we are occasionally able to take walk-ins, appointments are highly recommended
- All appointments must be made on our site. If your schedule does not allow you to be flexible, we encourage you to book your appointment in advance as weekends and weekday afternoons can fill up quickly!
- In order to reserve your appointment, Haircuts must be paid for in advance.
NEW Re-Scheduling Appointment Policy:
- We now have a 24-hour policy allowing you to reschedule.
- Rescheduling made less than 24 hours before your appointment will receive a $10 FEE.
- No Refunds or Credits for No Shows. Arriving more than 15 minutes late will be considered a No Show. Please give us a call if this is the case and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Cancellation made more than 24 hours in advance will receive 100% credit towards a haircut to be used within 60 days.
Safety Measures for Entering the Store:
Our staff will be working very hard to accommodate everyone safely. Below are some necessary procedures to keep everyone safe:
- We do not have a waiting area or train table. All those waiting for appointments must wait outside, no matter the weather (please come prepared). If you arrive early for your appointment, we ask that you wait outside. If you would like to shop for toys, we ask that you do so after your appointment.
- Everyone over the age of 2 must wear a mask for the entirety of the haircut and time inside the store, including vaccinated adults. We will have masks for sale if needed. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering.
- Be aware of Social Distancing. In order to respect other shoppers, children must be accompanied by their parent at all times in the store.
- While we are now allowing 2 Adults with children getting haircuts, please do your best to limit the number of family members in the store.
- Strollers must be kept outside, please bring a lock with you.
Tips to Prepare for your Haircut/Visit
- We ask that your child’s hair is washed and free of knots and tangles.
- For those with nervous little ones, try to talk about your trip to our salon using the words "hair trim" or "hair brushing" (avoid the word "cut", as it is often associated with ouchies).
Once you have reviewed these new policies, you can make an appointment here!!