NEW COVID-19 Policies
To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, LuLu’s cuts and toys salon will be working with a smaller staff and with fewer appointments daily so that we can clean surfaces between customers.
Making An Appointment:
- Haircuts will be by appointment ONLY.
- All appointments must be made on our site. If your schedule does not allow you to be flexible, we encourage you to book your appointment in advance.
- In order to reserve your appointment, Haircuts must be paid for in advance.
NEW Cancellation Policy:
- We now have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before your appointment will receive a 50% credit towards a haircut to be used within 60 days.
- No Refunds or Credits for No Shows. Arriving more than 10 minutes late will be considered a No Show. Please give us a call if this is the case and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Cancellation made more than 24 hours in advance will receive 100% credit towards a haircut to be used within 60 days.
Safety Measures for Entering the Store:
Our staff will be working very hard to accommodate everyone safely. Below are some necessary procedures to keep everyone safe:
- We will not be accepting walk-ins and will not have a waiting area or train table. All those waiting for appointments must wait outside, no matter the weather (please come prepared). If you arrive early for your appointment, we ask that you wait outside. If you would like to shop for toys, we ask that you do so after your appointment.
- Everyone over the age of 2 must wear a mask for the entirety of the haircut and time inside the store. We will have masks for sale if needed. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering.
- Be aware of Social Distancing while shopping in the store. In order to respect other shoppers, children must be accompanied by their parent at all times.
- 1 Caregiver and 1 Child per haircut appointment. Please do not bring additional children or family members.
- Strollers must be kept outside, please bring a lock with you.
Tips to Prepare for your Haircut/Visit
- We ask that your child’s hair is washed and free of knots and tangles.
- If you are looking for specific items in the shop, we encourage you to shop online beforehand, so that your items are ready to be picked up and to minimize contact. Orders are packed once daily, in the evenings, so make sure you make your order in advance.
Once you have reviewed these new policies, you can make an appointment here!!